Next friday, 10 of June in the Mengolero exhibition hall and our art N ground artist residence we invited you a sparkling proposal, it will consist of:
1. Enjoy an artistic and cultural space, we show the ethnographic and historical heritage of the neighborhood of the Rodeo caves. Around 18:00 h in the Mengolero hall cave numer 4.
2. Visit the exhibition “El Refugio del poeta” where the artist Gloria Gallego Lapeña will explain the sample, 19:00 h
3. Delight Champagne wines presented by David Bernardo López Lluch, the ambassador du champagne of Spain. around 20:00 h, in our residence cave numer 11.5 or Cuevas del Rodeo street number 6.
David have a great knowledge of wines and vineyards of the Champagne region, during the evening he will explains the diversity of tipicities. He will speaks of the variety of soils, grapes, vintages, coupages, ways of producing, …, from a different perspective with a unique style of understanding the concept Champagne. David is a person who transmits feelings and knowledge in a fun and closely. We may enjoy it in a relaxed way, in a unique setting such as the caves of the Rodeo, like we could do in one of the cellars where bottles of this wine mature.
David will illustrate the diversity of champagnes, its origin and history enjoying a tasting of three wines:
• Perrier Jouet. Brut
• Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin. Vintage
• Comptes de Dampierre. Cuvées des Ambassadeurs. Blanc de Blancs Grand Cru
Registration is required: firstname.lastname@example.org